Omega MU Origin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventssssss

4 posters

Go down

Eventssssss Empty Eventssssss

Post by Kiwi Fri Apr 07 2017, 01:05

We are really bored ..  There is nothing to do is all the same ds / bc / cm / and daily tasks ... Would be nice if you could make some more festive (different since we had one the same few times) with some rewards or make something new like for example :
Announcing an event reward like week in advance, and add some custom items (useless), that people could farm and on the event end, to bid for the items with. So the one who can bid most takes the item ... Or could be various (multiple) 3-5 items / week or something like that ... Perhaps some manual GM events like hide and seek / kill the GM / Last man standing / Tournaments 1v1 by resets and so on and so forth Smile
The second one would be festive with an items exchange in a cost of mobs essences Very Happy
Kiwi
Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Eventssssss Empty Re: Eventssssss

Post by OnlySM Mon Apr 10 2017, 00:45

Git Gut now summon Omega to see this and think about making some of those you mentioned above, server is loosing players because...well to be honest there's nothing to do...I got bored aswell,,,Make Events or Go Home! afro
OnlySM
OnlySM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosi Mon Apr 10 2017, 01:00

99% of requests are ignored. 98% of time in game are same things ( farm, kill collect same things every day) every dad some players quit and thats sad part of all. Sooner or later will be just few players left Sad
Kosi
Kosi

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Mon Apr 10 2017, 19:29

Kosi wrote:99% of requests are ignored. 98% of time in game are same things ( farm, kill collect same things every day) every dad some players quit and thats sad part of all. Sooner or later will be just few players left Sad

they are not ignored, i`m always reading everything Smile some cannot be implemented yet

be patient guys, 2.4 is coming, i`m super busy with that at the moment
Omega
Owner
Owner

https://omegamu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosi Mon Apr 10 2017, 21:41

My mistake by using bad words, not ignored the way like it came out. Ignored way that it's pointless to spend a lot of time on it while new wersion will be change much. We were talking about it few times and I think you should make some announcement about nev wersion in game. Because more then 60% of players are not on forum and many of them are afraid.
Kosi
Kosi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum