Omega MU Origin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Damage Stats?

Go down

Best Damage Stats? Empty Best Damage Stats?

Post by chaossxgaming Tue Feb 14 2017, 13:42

This is based on my experience so (No Bullshit or whatsoever)

I have tested all of these with Phoenix of Darkness

Double Stike - This is so far the weakest out of three Main Damage Stats if you think about it why?
Double Damage has no modifier so let's say for example you have a Physical attack: 250,000 - 300,000 your damage output will be 500,000 - 600,000k.
FYI, there's only one item that increases your Double Damage Chance rate, and that is Tier 11 or above necklace

Excellent Strike - Is the excellent damage of your item at the moment I can't find any calculation or whatsoever but here's a roundup.
If you have 250,000 - 300,000 Damage you can burst your enemy up to 1,200,000 so for me it sounds like x4 of your maximum damage. (Can any of you help me confirm this)
FYI, If you are going to build DPS, I think this is the cheapest and easiest build why? You can get 20% Excellent Strike Probability if you have 10 PCS Excellent EQ (Make sure they are Damage set, though)

LASTLY, THE MOTHER OR DADDY OF ALL (Ignore Defense) what the fck it sounds lame.

Ignore Defense - You can use this option by having (Arc Weapons) cause its the only item that gives % Ignore Defense Probability
If you have 250,000 - 300,000 Damage you can burst your enemy up to 1,800,000 so for me it sounds like x6???? Yes, fckin x6!

Happy Gaming,
UltimateWeapon
chaossxgaming
chaossxgaming

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum